title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to download 32 bit version for Windows x64

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dallaed
    • Jul 2014

How to download 32 bit version for Windows x64

Hi, Please how can I download a 32 bit dBpoweramp version to Windows x64 as the "Download dBpoweramp Reference R15 - Single' link do not let me choose between 32 or 64 bits versions?

Thanks and Regards !!!
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: How to download 32 bit version for Windows x64

Originally posted by Dallaed
    Hi, Please how can I download a 32 bit dBpoweramp version to Windows x64 as the "Download dBpoweramp Reference R15 - Single' link do not let me choose between 32 or 64 bits versions?
    The dBpoweramp Reference R15.3 installer file is both 32-bit and 64-bit. On install, it automatically detects your Windows OS, either x86 or x64 and installs accordingly.

You are able to force a 32-bit installation on Windows x64. Instructions are on the FAQ forum:

The 64 bit release of dBpoweramp will only work correctly with 64 bit codecs. In Codec Central the codecs which are indicated as 32 bit only will not work with the 64 bit version of dBpoweramp. CD Writer CD Writer cannot be compiled to 64 bit, it is 32 bit only.

Comment

• Dallaed
      • Jul 2014

Re: How to download 32 bit version for Windows x64

Originally posted by mville
      The dBpoweramp Reference R15.3 installer file is both 32-bit and 64-bit. On install, it automatically detects your Windows OS, either x86 or x64 and installs accordingly.

You are able to force a 32-bit installation on Windows x64. Instructions are on the FAQ forum:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...-Compatibility

Hi ! Thank you for your support !!!

Comment

Working...

]]>