title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

temporary disable a fully configured encoder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • schema
    • Jul 2015

temporary disable a fully configured encoder

Dear all,

I'm often ripping with two encoder (mp3, flac) but for some cds it's not necessary to use both. I'm wondering if anyone has the same issue temporary disabling one encoder instead of removing selected and add later if needed.
    Is it possible to temporary disable encoders by dooing a short config trick - or is it necessary to implement this feature by a developer?

If it has to be developed I would like to handle this post as a feature requests - if possible.

Anybody outside with comments?
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: temporary disable a fully configured encoder

Just create another profile in CDRipper, removing the unnecessary encoder.

Comment

• BrodyBoy
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by schema
      Dear all,

I'm often ripping with two encoder (mp3, flac) but for some cds it's not necessary to use both. I'm wondering if anyone has the same issue temporary disabling one encoder instead of removing selected and add later if needed.
      Is it possible to temporary disable encoders by dooing a short config trick - or is it necessary to implement this feature by a developer?

If it has to be developed I would like to handle this post as a feature requests - if possible.

Anybody outside with comments?
      There's no additional feature needed....just don't use Multi-Encoder. Simply use the single encoder you need. It takes about 1 second to make the selection from the drop-down box.

Comment

• schema
        • Jul 2015

Thanks mville and BrodyBoy.

You are right! If I had been more familiar with the software, I would have seen the possibilities.

Regards

Comment

Working...

]]>