title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 163948 ripping 26 frames track end LBA

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PGO
    • May 2015

Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 163948 ripping 26 frames track end LBA

Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 163948 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 182193) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Hi. New to the forum.

Have the latest version but it refuses to rip several CDs, despite hours of tinkering with options.

I've looked through other posts here, and I just get a list of the above errors, one for each track, which seems different.

Help!
  • BrodyBoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2011

Re: Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 163948 ripping 26 frames track end

When you say "it refuses to rip several CDs," exactly what happens? Is it the same error for all the rejected CDs? Do you get any successful rips at all?

(Posting a screenshot might be helpful.)

Comment

• overlock
      • Jul 2011

Re: Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 163948 ripping 26 frames track end

strange - I had the same error. I just upgraded to newest version - but also am using a new laptop with a new drive, so I wasn't sure if it was the drive or the software. Strange thing is - most discs rip all the way no problem. For one disc it was able to rip 15 tracks fine then got this error on the last 3 tracks (i repeated three times and it kept happening). Maybe it is for just discs with a lot of songs? If you were able to figure this out let me know!

Comment

Working...

]]>