title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

OS X Beta Version

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • belgraviaboy
    • Jan 2015

OS X Beta Version

Been successfully running the OS X beta for several months now.

This morning I am just getting errors on the rip page (all tracks).

Is this because the Beta has expired as the full version has been released?

Happy to buy the full version, just want to ensure I have not got a more fundamental problem before I do.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: OS X Beta Version

What is the exact error message that is shown? There is a copy to clipboard button you can paste the text here.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• belgraviaboy
      • Jan 2015

The error message is:

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 1' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/01 Gillian Welch - Orphan Girl.flac'
      Secure ripping is not supported with unregistered dBpoweramp, select 'Standard' ripping method.
      Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 2' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/02 Gillian Welch - Annabelle.flac'
      Secure ripping is not supported with unregistered dBpoweramp, select 'Standard' ripping method.
      Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 3' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/03 Gillian Welch - Pass You By.flac'
      Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 4' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/04 Gillian Welch - Barroom Girls.flac'
      Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 5' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/05 Gillian Welch - One More Dollar.flac'
      Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 6' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/06 Gillian Welch - By The Mark.flac'
      Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 7' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/07 Gillian Welch - Paper Wings.flac'
      Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 8' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/08 Gillian Welch - Tear My Stillhouse Down.flac'
      Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 9' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/09 Gillian Welch - Acony Bell.flac'
      Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 10' to '/Volumes/music-1/Gillian Welch/Revival/10 Gillian Welch - Only One And Only.flac'

I have also noticed that it seemed to have stopped pulling through Album Artwork.

Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Yes the registration is required to secure rip.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>