title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

7 out of 13 ripprd files have no sound

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRC2015
    • Apr 2015

Re: 7 out of 13 ripprd files have no sound

Originally posted by BrodyBoy
    Yeah, odd that the rest of us have never seen it....

(Though now I'm paranoid about those albums I've ripped and never got around to listening to!)
    Yes...you might want to check out your ripped cd's, I found two cd's last night with no sound. I'm only checking the first and last track for sound to make things quicker. I thought I found all silent rips, but must of missed some.

Updated version is working much better now, thanks for the fix Spoon.

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: 7 out of 13 ripprd files have no sound

Originally posted by TRC2015
      Yes...you might want to check out your ripped cd's, I found two cd's last night with no sound. I'm only checking the first and last track for sound to make things quicker. I thought I found all silent rips, but must of missed some.

Updated version is working much better now, thanks for the fix Spoon.
      This problem that was fixed is still not clear to me, even after reviewing Spoon's answer. I've not seen this issue, and I listen to my rips within a few weeks of ripping (at latest) at least once all the way through, and I've never seen this issue. Spoon seems to imply that the error was some tracks didn't really rip (took 2 seconds, etc.). That would be obvious I think. What do the logs on the orginal rips show I wonder?

Comment

Working...

]]>