title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Uninstallation problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Uninstallation problem

Hi, bit of a weird problem this one. I had installed dBpowerAMP to test out it's CD ripping features however when I went to uninstall it, the "Copy Music From CD Using dMC Audio CD Input" option remains whenever I auto-run a cd-rom.

When I choose the option it searches for "CDGrab.exe", but of course it doesn't find it as dBpowerAMP has been uninstalled.

Can anyone recommend a way to remove the option from the autorun options of Win XP? Thanks if anyone knows what I'm on about.
  • RossRoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2003

Re: Uninstallation problem

I know what you are talking about, but you would probably have better luck on www.tweakxp.com for that.

Have a look through their optimisation pages, and if you don't find it there, you can ask on their forum.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by RossRoy
      I know what you are talking about, but you would probably have better luck on www.tweakxp.com for that.

Have a look through their optimisation pages, and if you don't find it there, you can ask on their forum.
      Thanks a lot, will do.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Thanks a lot, will do.
        I will note it as a bug.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment