title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dbpoweramp moving converted files to wrong folder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NitroLab
    • Mar 2015

dbpoweramp moving converted files to wrong folder

I have some files that are HDCD encoded that I want to convert and put in a subfolder. When I convert them they go to an entirely different drive than intended.

Example:
    Folder location: Y:\Bryan Ferry - Mamouna

I select all the track files, right click, convert to. Converting to: FLAC. HDCD DSP enabled and +6 dB selected.

Output location is set to Dynamic: [origpath]\HDCD\[origfilename]

The files instead end up in: C:\Users\BB\Music\Bryan Ferry - Mamouna\HDCD

The files have never been on that drive so I have no clue why they keep ending up there for no reason. All I want is a subfolder titled HDCD in the original folder.
    Last edited by NitroLab; 03-14-2015, 06:38 AM.
  • BrodyBoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2011

Re: dbpoweramp moving converted files to wrong folder

Hi....welcome NitroLab. When you set the output location, do you have the correct path set in the "Folder" section right above "Dynamic?"

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

also, it would be helpful to give us an example of the full path of the current files you are converting and an example of what the converted file full path would look like.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You would have to set the Folder line to Y: as by default it is set to Music, that is why it is going in the music folder (followed by the original path).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>