title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

batch converter opening desktop icons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcbahr
    • Mar 2011

batch converter opening desktop icons

Hi. Seems that after I added the Batch Converter option to the window context menu, all the desktop icons like Control Pannel, recycle bin, are opening up in batch converter. I have 15.2 reference. versions are pasted below. When I take thatt option out of the config, it works fine. Oh, running windows 8-64 bit.
    dBpoweramp 64-bit: Registered Reference
    Release 15.2
    DSP Effects: Release 11

PerfectTUNES: manage your audio collection, with a helping hand

Asset UPnP: UPnP (DLNA) Audio Server

I checked the .lnk association and it looks fine. anyone else had this rather odd issue? I like that batch convert option in the context menu though, makes my life a lot easier. thoughts?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: batch converter opening desktop icons

So if you add this right click option, simply double clicking the recycle opens batch converter?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dcbahr
      • Mar 2011

Yeah, it's the weirdest thing ever. Same with control pannel, network, this pc, all the native icons on the desktop but also some subfolders within control pannel. Oddly enough, when I do that, it brings up the path of, lets say, therecycler. But it's this path, not the c:\ type, instead it says:

::{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}

that path is listed at the bottom of the batch convert window. Of course, it doesn't find any audio files.

But if I remove the right click option, click recycle bin, it opens up in file explorer and looks just like the recycle bin should.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

I have never come across this before sorry.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>