title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter Changing Track Number Format

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul_Sussex
    • Nov 2014

Batch Converter Changing Track Number Format

Hi, Relatively new to this but these forums are great but I cannot find an answer to this:

1 Ripped FLAC files
    2 Tweaked metadata info
    3 Using Batch Converter, ripped as MP3 files.

My FLAC files have track number format as 01,02 etc (which is the format I prefer)
    My MP3's come out as 01/09, 02/09 (9 being the total number of tracks)

I can't seem to find the options to change the format.

In addition the field "Conductor" in FLAC files did not transfer over so I set up the DSP Effects/Addon

*ID Tag Processing" and mapped "Conductor" in FLAC to "Conductor" in MP3 but this doesn't transfer over

It's probably something so simple and yet I can't see it - thanks if you can help

Paul
    Last edited by Paul_Sussex; 11-27-2014, 05:57 PM. Reason: slight amend to grammar and info
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Converter Changing Track Number Format

If you right click on the FLAC file >> edit id tag, this will tell you the source fields. Then if you have an mp3 file which has the fields you want, again right click > edit id tag

The track count must be in the flac files for it to be in the mp3.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Paul_Sussex
      • Nov 2014

Hi Spoon and thanks for reply.

OK have worked out the track formatting issue. This was resolved using the DSP Effects/Addon and under "Manipulations" tab checked the box "Drop Count" which now formats the track in my MP3 from 01/09 to just 01.

Regarding the "transfer" of data in the Conductor field in the FLAC file, the solution is still eluding me. I see exactly WHAT you mean by using edit id tag but the field isn't present in the MP3.

Have done some research on this and this table

shows that Conductor can be included but I can't get it FROM flac files INTO mp3 files.

Any thoughts please?

Thnx

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you right click >> Edit ID tag on the flac file, Conductor shows? how about with the mp3 file you have created from the flac, right click >> edit id tag, conductor is present?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>