title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album Art Applying Fixes, Please Wait... (how long is too long)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enataidan
    • Sep 2014

Album Art Applying Fixes, Please Wait... (how long is too long)

First time using the album art fix feature on my NAS based library. The program found 903 albums w/o art and started applying fixes about 24 hours ago.

I do see on the help pages that when files are stored on a NAS drive it can take a while, but I'm wondering how long is too long. Is the system working or is it stuck?

Thanks,
    Dan
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album Art Applying Fixes, Please Wait... (how long is too long)

The automated fixer shows in a big list the arts, and it is updated as it fixes, in that if you scroll down you can see where it is upto.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• enataidan
      • Sep 2014

Yeah, the process of finding the album art took a couple hours and I could see it work it's way down the list. Since then, it's been stuck in "Applying Fixes, Please Wait..."

Click image for larger version

Name:	applying fix.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	292757

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The ones with 'Undo Fix' already have the fix, so scroll down the list to find where it is upto. I am thinking that connection to the NAS was broken and the program is now stuck waiting on the NAS, cancel and rerun, it will only fix those with missing art.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>