title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Warner CD not ripping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derekb
    • Sep 2014

Warner CD not ripping

am am using an ADR robot ripping machine and db poweramp and having a terrible time ripping warner cds- almost all of them rip but do not eject so effectively stop the machine

if i manually push eject the ripped information seems to be released by the program and the ripping starts again

is there anything i can do to stop this happening so that the warner css rip automatically like all the others
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Warner CD not ripping

Which driver are you using? I did not think we supported any adr robots, what is the model?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Derekb
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Spoon
      Which driver are you using? I did not think we supported any adr robots, what is the model?
      I am using an adr hurricane robot with two drives
      A lot of warner CDs do not rip they hang in the drive and do not eject so stop the batch rip

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You are using Batch Ripper?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Derekb
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Spoon
          You are using Batch Ripper?
          Yes
          I am using dbpoweramp batch ripper , I am ripping my personal cd collection of 300000 discs to a NAS drive as aiff files , a lot of Warner CDs and some Collind and some ECM will not rip , so I have been doing them by hand on itunes which rips them with no problem

I was using a Arcranova Nimbie with no problem , but because the collection is so big moved up to a ADR robot with dbpoweramp

Is there something I can do to allow me to rip the Warners CDs

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

You possibly would be better with multiple Nimbies, I recently specced a system of 4 Nimbies per machine (you need the new beta version: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...ader-Driver-R5 ) and they had many machines ripping at the same time, it was a big job like yours.

The Nimbies are great as, they are cheap, they are independent (when one breaks it can be pulled and the others will still rip).

Not recognizing a disc, is a conflict between CD drive and media.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Derekb
              I am ripping my personal cd collection of 300000 discs to a NAS drive as aiff files
              Wow. Just to be sure this is not a typo. You have 300,000 CDs (even 30,000 is pretty amazing....I thought I was crazy with 10,000 CDs). :smile2:

Comment

• Derekb
                • Sep 2014

sorry
                i have thirty thousand cds in my personal collection

Comment

• Derekb
                  • Sep 2014

i was using one nimbie - and it was really good - although it would regularly get jammed - because my collection is so old and because the cds are from all over the world , they are slightly different diameters , and thickness

i might have to pull all the warner cds and do those on the nimbie and the rest on the adr hurricane

Comment

Working...

]]>