title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Not ripping anymore

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jerry001
    • Aug 2014

Not ripping anymore

my dboweramp is not ripping anymore. can somebody give me some information how to bet started again. It is still reading the CD and by pressing the Play button it start playing, pressing the RIP button it will start but only gives errors to each individual track.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Not ripping anymore

On the error page is 'Copy Errors to Clipboard', click this and paste the errors here please.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Angelo29
      • Aug 2014

My dbpoweramp is also not ripping anymore. The following is what I get essentially for all cd's I have tried.Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 1' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\01 Goldfrapp - Ooh La La.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\01 Goldfrapp - Ooh La La.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 2' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\02 Goldfrapp - Lovely 2 C U.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\02 Goldfrapp - Lovely 2 C U.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 3' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\03 Goldfrapp - Ride a White Horse.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\03 Goldfrapp - Ride a White Horse.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 4' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\04 Goldfrapp - You Never Know.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\04 Goldfrapp - You Never Know.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 5' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\05 Goldfrapp - Let It Take You.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\05 Goldfrapp - Let It Take You.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 6' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\06 Goldfrapp - Fly Me Away.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\06 Goldfrapp - Fly Me Away.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 7' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\07 Goldfrapp - Slide In.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\07 Goldfrapp - Slide In.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 8' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\08 Goldfrapp - Koko.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\08 Goldfrapp - Koko.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 9' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\09 Goldfrapp - Satin Chic.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\09 Goldfrapp - Satin Chic.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 10' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\10 Goldfrapp - Time Out from the World.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\10 Goldfrapp - Time Out from the World.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 11' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\11 Goldfrapp - Number 1.wav'
      Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\11 Goldfrapp - Number 1.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]
      Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Angelo29
        My dbpoweramp is also not ripping anymore. The following is what I get essentially for all cd's I have tried.Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 1' to 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\01 Goldfrapp - Ooh La La.wav'
        Error unable to open File 'S:\Muisca 2\Goldfrapp\Supernature\01 Goldfrapp - Ooh La La.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]
        It's not able to write to/open the destination location. What is "S:\"? An attached USB drive? A mapped network share? or ????? Likely a permissions issue.

Comment

Working...

]]>