title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cannot display ID Tag 'Label' in CD Ripper 15.1 ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • planalp
    • Jan 2012

Cannot display ID Tag 'Label' in CD Ripper 15.1 ?

Using the latest ripper version R15.1, looking at display of the tracks and metadata info. I tried to add the column Label to the display by right-click on the heading bar and choosing 'Label' - but it does not display? Specifically, I was wanting it up there in order to edit the info, without going down to the meta tab.

Also, I apologize if have not read all documentation, but wondering if there is a way to reorder the display of the various headings? I tried dragging their names around without success...but after deselecting one of the headings and reselecting it, it then appears in the last column?

thanks,
    Roy Planalp
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Cannot display ID Tag 'Label' in CD Ripper 15.1 ?

Yes label not showing is a bug which is now noted.

However you would not be able to edit it even if it did show, only the track title can be edited in that section.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• planalp
      • Jan 2012

Thank you. I believe I have figured out that if I want to reorder the headings that do display... Then shall I deselect all of them and then reselect in the order which I wish to display?

if so, it is not exactly an elegant approach, but it is possible?

thanks
      RP

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Yes
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>