title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't get pioneer DVR-221L in Nimbie to rip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bobu
    • May 2014

Can't get pioneer DVR-221L in Nimbie to rip

Hi,
    I get these kind of errors. Nimbie NB21. Tried usb3 and usb2 ports.
    All my other drives are sata and I get no errors with the same cds, I tried several. CD will play in the drive in CD ripper.

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'D:\rips\Devo\Freedom of Choice [Bonus Tracks]\01 - Girl U Want.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 0 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 13416) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Information ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'D:\rips\Devo\Freedom of Choice [Bonus Tracks]\01 - Girl U Want.flac'
    Track 1: ERROR Ripping LBA 0 to 13416 (2:58) in 0:05. Filename: D:\rips\Devo\Freedom of Choice [Bonus Tracks]\01 - Girl U Want.flac
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 0 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 13416)
    Silence detected, ReplayGain track tag not generated [clDSP::EndConversion]

Thanks.

Found in other post that I missed to turn off C2 error pointers and that worked.
    Last edited by Bobu; 06-01-2014, 09:00 PM. Reason: Found answer
  • Voidstar
    • Jun 2014

Re: Can't get pioneer DVR-221L in Nimbie to rip

I had the same problem and found the same solution. Currently talking to Acronova to see if C2 error pointers can ever be expected to work over USB?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Can't get pioneer DVR-221L in Nimbie to rip

See:

Dear Forum-goers and those in the know, I have a Nimbie NB21 (but the robot is not the issue here, I'm just mentioning it to provide ocmplete information) that has a SATA to USB 3.0 bridge running a Pinoneer DVR-S21LBK. Windows devices information: USBSTOR\CdRomPIONEER_DVD-RW__DVR-221L1.00 USBSTOR\CdRomPIONEER_DVD
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>