title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Folder location in for batch conversion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Visoflex
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jun 2010

Folder location in for batch conversion

In my non-ripping RipNAS, which will soon be replaced by a Zoneripper, all my FLAC folders (currently about 1,000 of them) are currently in the top level MUSIC folder. I want to batch convert them to mp3 for iTunes back up / car SD card purposes.

A couple of questions.

1. Can I arrange for the batch converted files to be sent to one of the other top level folders (PUBLIC, USERS, VIDEOS etc) as they will only be required for archive purposes.

2. This will probably be unlikely, but it could be useful. Can the system be set up to rip a CD, putting the FLAC copy in MUSIC, an mp3 copy in the archive, and another mp3 copy in the automatically add to iTunes folder on my PC.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Folder location in for batch conversion

1. Yes convert with the path set to public and enable dynamic naming set to:

[origpath]\[origfilename]

2. I do not think it can be
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Visoflex
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jun 2010

Re: Folder location in for batch conversion

Originally posted by Spoon
      1. Yes convert with the path set to public and enable dynamic naming set to:

[origpath]\[origfilename]

2. I do not think it can be
      The second part is not so important,but an affirmative to the first is very useful. Many thanks for that.

Comment

Working...

]]>