title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album View changes without having made any changes - HELP please!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • itzlbritzl
    • Sep 2013

Album View changes without having made any changes - HELP please!!!

Dear all,

I am using dbpoweramp as ripping software and asset upnp as server software. Half a year ago i ripped all my CDs (mostly classical music). All with the same settings. On my client i prefer the album-view. Everything worked perfect for half a year. All CDs were displayed as complete albums in album view. Just like i wanted it to be. Just like if you were holding the actual CD in your digital hands (ipad).

Now - without having made any changes in the settings of neither my ripping software nor my server software - the follwing happens:

One album (acutally 2 CDs combined to one folder, christmas oratorio, Bach) is no longer displayed correctly. EVERY single track is displayed as if it were a seperate album which then again only contains this one track. Metadata or differing tags in the tracks of the album actually cant be the problem, since there is only one album concerned and there are lots of albums with different interprets on different tracks (which is often the case in classical music). Furthermore I repeat: i did not touch the settings since i ripped all CDs with exactly the same settings.

Any idea what my problem could be?

Thanks a lot in advance.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album View changes without having made any changes - HELP please!!!

So the album name is the same for the Bach Album, but it is shown multiple times?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• itzlbritzl
      • Sep 2013

Exactly. The album contains 65 tracks. And everything worked for falf a year. Really no changes. Now it is displayed as 65 albums. every albums contains one track.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You are running Asset v4.1 ?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• itzlbritzl
          • Sep 2013

I will check that when I come from work. I am not sure about the version or wether any updates have been provided since i first installed asset upnp.
          Last edited by itzlbritzl; 09-18-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• itzlbritzl
            • Sep 2013

Yes i am using v4.1

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Have you tried a database Rescan (Refresh All)? (from the configuration program).
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• itzlbritzl
                • Sep 2013

thank you!!! problem solved!!! i often tried "restart" asset which did not help. since in my opinion a complete restart was the most systematic thing to do, i did not even try the other possibilities like "refresh all".

Comment

Working...

]]>