title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to convert music to 432hz???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sobaixu
    • Sep 2006

Re: How to convert music to 432hz???

Mville - I thank you for your kind and expert assistance.

Thexfile - Thanks for that link, it looks like an interesting music player even if it won't do what I want it to. And it's Free. Can't beat that. I'll check it out. Thanks again!

Comment

• Porcus
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Sobaixu
      unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that the music has to be performed and recorded in 432hz to begin with..
      Yes, if a violin plays an F and you wanted an E, then a DSP can only do its best to make it sound like "if it were" played an E.

By the way, I think "convert" is a bad search word for this. You do not really want to convert music from one format to another,.

Comment

• lilrainbowheron
        • Feb 2014

hI aLL, i HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO only SPIRITUAL music like: john Lennon song IMAGINE, Judy Collins version FROM A DISTANCE, Tracy Chapman, etc in 432 true tone= sound,= frequency, and it has changed my life! It takes a lot of practice, to actually match your own vocals to the TRUE SOFEGELO noted, do, re, me, fa, so la, ti , do, since we changed the 432 to 440 when we capyured German scientists, who used 440 hz to under power the people they would eventually ...kill. The west adopted this one secret tech from hundreds of other secret high tech from the Germans, who had vast knowledge, due to thier campaign to send out archeology teams world wide in search of: the ARK, the HOLY GRAIL, ancient tech from the stories of Lemuria, Atlantis, etc, and they had MORE than our Vatican! Great new movie coming out starring: George Clooney, Matt Damon, The guy from Rozzane comedy ( Dan ) about on how the USA sent a team of 7 into Germany right b/f it's fall, to steal the stolen art, artifacts, tech etc. It comes out in May 2014? This is a good one, but they were under the impression it was to save ancient art, not that the USA was going to take the tech and turn it into the Military Industrial war machine, for sinister work. On you tube, one man is engrossed in demanding, the 432 be brought back, ASAP!. Just search a bit, and his 3 SCIENTIFIC based videos explain this FLAT tone of the universe better than I can right now.
        PROBLEM: GWEN towers, all over the world, extra low EMF's underground as well as ground hugging waves. I can no longer ground myself to my 12 foot deep grounding rod from my home, for the GWEN can go 300 miles deep, and 400 miles wide circumfrance. Anyone know how to ground when you have a GWEN tower just 1/2 mile away, at a Home land security NEW tower? I secretly watched 3/4 of the construction, it is insane! I even talked to the main electrician, who I developed a mild aquaintance with, and he ...read through the sentence gaps said.." move the hell away from here, like everyone else has". Sure enough, the families / people had deserted the homes, now on closed state property. SOUTHBURY TRAINING SCHOOL, Purchase Brook Road, Southbury CT. The new tower comes up as a mere cell phone tower. 17 diff arrays!? My secret videos, wiped by EMF's, so pissed! I only have what my own eyes say and what's in my memory, and they are after that via the MK- ultra that never stopped despite congress banning it way back. HELP!

Comment

• aaliya
          • Feb 2014

whether u got how to do it?

Comment

• drjenkins
            • Feb 2006

Audacity is free and can do what you want. Here's an example tutorial:

Re-Mastering to A=432 Hz

Google 432 HZ Audacity for more examples:

Comment

Working...

]]>