title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New top level folder?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Visoflex
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jun 2010

New top level folder?

At the moment, all my music on the RipNAS is stored in the "Music Folder" on the NAS. I am considering moving a lot of mp3 spoken word files to the NAS so that I can play them at will through the system, without the main computer being on.

Where would be the best folder to create say "Audio Books"? Must it be within the Music Folder, or can it go elsewhere (preferably) and for Kinsky to be able to see it at the top level of it's file structure with the existing folder "Music".

Many thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: New top level folder?

Asset will only present music, not a 2nd top level folder based on location.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Visoflex
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Spoon
      Asset will only present music, not a 2nd top level folder based on location.
      OK thanks. Is there any way I can keep the FLAC music files and the audiobook mp3 files separate in Kinsky then? Or is there no method, and the audiobooks would appear jumbled up with the music files.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

They will be jumbled in the standard browse trees, you can browse by Folder & Filename in the advanced section to easily find the audiobooks.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>