title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problem with dbpoweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sunfist
    • Mar 2013

Problem with dbpoweramp

When I load a cd the program reads it but there is no track information or album art. If I click the Meta button I get this swirly thing on the screen for a long time but nothing ever updates. Just looking for a hint as to what might be wrong. I just installed this program and admittedly I am not at all familiar with it yet. It will rip it just fine so it does work, just with no track info.
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: Problem with dbpoweramp

If it does for all CDs, then potentially dBpoweramp is being blocked from accessing the Internet by your security software.

Comment

• Sunfist
      • Mar 2013

Well it is the oddest thing. I tried it three or four times before, with 2 different cd's, and it didn't work. Then a while ago I opened up the program to look at the settings to see what might be going on and while I was going through the various menus and such, all of a sudden I noticed that the screen had updated and the tracks had names and an album title ect. I had not changed anything at that point. Maybe it just takes a long time or something. Now more confused than before, it does work...maybe just slowly.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Whilst the metadata button at the top is pressed in, it is getting the information, sometimes it can take 60 seconds.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>