title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Confused newbie - why does trial download not offer Professional features?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • haggis999
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Mar 2013

Confused newbie - why does trial download not offer Professional features?

I have just downloaded the "21 day full functionality Reference trial version" of dBpoweramp Professional but it does not let me exploit the features unique to that version. When I try, I get the error "Secure ripping is not supported with unregistered dBpoweramp".

I went to the registration page but all I could see were options for purchasing the program and the warning "All programs have a full trial, before purchasing check the program functions as required, refunds cannot be given after registered program is downloaded".

I'm just going in circles here. What am I doing wrong?

David
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Confused newbie - why does trial download not offer Professional features?

You have to install into an account with Administrator access rights for the trial to activate.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• haggis999
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Mar 2013

Re: Confused newbie - why does trial download not offer Professional features?

I have just found a message box that tells me my trial has expired and now have vague recollections of briefly using the trial version a year ago to rip a couple of CDs. As I wasn't ready back then to proceed with my plans to rip my entire collection of CDs, I never seriously evaluated the software and had forgotten all about it.

However, I have been able to work round this problem by installing the trial on my laptop. This time I will check it out properly within the 21 day trial period!

David

Comment

Working...

]]>