title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset UPnP Premium on WHS 2011

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rnb
    • Dec 2012

Asset UPnP Premium on WHS 2011

Uninstalled trial and installed Asset UPnP Premium on WHS 2011. Now hangs after choosing detecting changes or refresh all. The trial version refreshed fine. I did try setting the service to run as Administrator, but that didn't help. Any ideas? The Audio Library is on a NAS drived, mapped as M:\.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset UPnP Premium on WHS 2011

Uninstall, restart the computer fully then reinstall.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rnb
      • Dec 2012

Thanks. I tried that, but now I get the message (on remote pc) that the addin is already installed on the server and on the computers on the network. I checked both the applications (through control panel uninstall programs) and the services list, and Asset definitely isn't running on the server. It isn't running on the remote pc either (AssetControl is).

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You have to uninstall through the WHS Dashboard (console), on the Add-ins page.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rnb
          • Dec 2012

OK Did that, uninstalled from Dashboard add-in page. Rebooted, installed from dashboard. Still the same won't refresh, just gives message Rescanning Shortly (Refreshing Library)

Comment

• rnb
            • Dec 2012

I copied some music over to ServerFolders\Music and it will refresh that folder. It is just the mapped NAS folder it won't refresh.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

It is likely that it does not have access to that network share (because Asset runs in a Service account, not a logged on account that you map it with).
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rnb
                • Dec 2012

Thanks. Removed the share and added the folder by navigating to \\NAS\Music and it is now scanning.

Comment

Working...

]]>