title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music Converter - Loss of Flac Recognition

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GodIsABuddhist
    • Oct 2012

Music Converter - Loss of Flac Recognition

I am actually facing a few issues.

1) flac files were not being recognized where as once they were
    2) when I open music converter it is always trying to reopen a folder that no longer is there

I have tried uninstalling - which seemed to fail. And I tried installing over the existing. When I went to the DAP pages to get the updated FLAC codec it said it was incompatible with the install I had (wtf). I even tried restoring to last March to no avail.

Why is this all of a sudden happening and how do I correct it? I do not believe I updated the DAP before any of this happened.

thanks in advance
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Music Converter - Loss of Flac Recognition

Uninstall Music Converter, restart Windows, reinstall Music Converter.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• GodIsABuddhist
      • Oct 2012

I did that and it still doesn't recognize flac. If I open up a folder with mp3 in it and right click on an mp3 I get the command choice to Convert To...
      but with the flac files I get nothing

And, when I opened the music converter (after a fresh install) it still tried to open a folder that wasn't there.

I guess I'm going to have to find another converter program...I really liked dbPowerAmp and can't figure out why it is shitting itself now.

Originally posted by Spoon
      Uninstall Music Converter, restart Windows, reinstall Music Converter.

Comment

• dbfan
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Jan 2011

Try:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

Note that windows will not show a right click convert to, if you have too many other program's with menus installed onto flac.

The flac files have a .flac extension?

Comment

• nhbs01
          • Oct 2012

I think at frist you uninstall your converter and again try to convert,or you can help by music converter website......

Comment

Working...

]]>