title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ID Tag Processing action doesn't work as I would expect

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pablogm123
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2012

ID Tag Processing action doesn't work as I would expect

Hello.

Currently I am migrating my music collection from FLAC-8 to Wavpack-hh using the Music Converter or the Batch Converter. Sometimes I would like to edit tags (album name, titles, genres...) for certain albums which contain typos and miscapitalization on the fly using the ID Tag Processing action, in order not to have to fix them later. It works, but I have noticed that dynamic output location based on tags doesn't take into account the new values applied, but the original ones, so that I have to correct manually folder/files structure based on new tags. It seems that new tags are applied once completed the conversion, not on the fly.

Any workaround available?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: ID Tag Processing action doesn't work as I would expect

Use the [arrange audio] utility can do this after conversion quickly.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• pablogm123
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • May 2012

Re: ID Tag Processing action doesn't work as I would expect

Solved, that utility works as I would expect.

By the way, I would like that Music converter/CD Ripper could set the x2/x3/x4/x5/x6 (I would run x3) extra modes for wavpack, even they take a lot of time to encode, but I don't mind to wait that extra time requeried and they could save a few of MB on an typical album.

Comment

Working...

]]>