title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset UPnP and large music collection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gijs52
    • Jul 2012

Asset UPnP and large music collection

I have been using Asset Release 4 (premium registered version) on a iTunes lossless Library with around 60.000 tracks for a number of weeks and all went well.
    Till I added a second library with around 45.000 tracks in flac.

Since then I have tried several times to get Asset to work with both libraries.
    In advanced settings there was no issue, but on the configuration page it just does not want to complete the scanning of the library.
    I've tried "detecting changes", tried "refresh all", restarted Asset, turned it off and rebooted the computer and turned it on again.
    Every time Asset starts scanning, counts audio tracks (which takes forever) and then it starts "scanning library". Around 85000 it stops and shows Track 85000 of 103871.
    I can leave that on for ages but it just does not change.
    If I just do it on the iTunes library or just on the other it's OK

What do I do wrong and how can I assure it will complete the session and make both libraries available.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset UPnP and large music collection

It is likely one of your files has a bad ID Tag which is causing issues, you can enable debugging and it should show which one it is (debug option on the configuration page).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Gijs52
      • Jul 2012

Re: Asset UPnP and large music collection

Thanks, I will do so. However it every time stops somewhere else. Last one was at 101000 of 103871 after a re-install of Asset.
      Before that last trial I canceled all processes on my PC, so just Asset running.

Comment

Working...

]]>