title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Dumbest Question Ever? How To Access "Configure Accuraterip" dialog box?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • becket
    • Jun 2012

Dumbest Question Ever? How To Access "Configure Accuraterip" dialog box?

The Title says it all. I am resetting the options in CD ripper and cannot figure out how to access the "Configure Accuraterip" dialog box so I can set the offset and do whatever else is done to configure accuraterip. Please tell me how to do this. I am sure that I accessed it when I set up the program previously but I cannot do so now. I have no doubt that it is perfectly obvious and right under my nose so I am prepared to be throughly embarrassed when I learn how to do it. However, that is a small price to pay for being able to get the setup done properly. I will appreciate your help.
  • Porcus
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2007

Re: Dumbest Question Ever? How To Access "Configure Accuraterip" dialog box?

Not sure what you mean by "configure".

Offset:
    Under Options --> CD-ROM you can click the "Reset to Zero" button to the right of the offset number. Even though the button says "to Zero", it returns then "(AccurateRip to Find)" and then it will attempt to configure itself next time you insert a CD. (It will require a CD for which AccurateRip can return a unique offset value.)
    This works with the free version. Don't remember on the spot whether the Reference version (which I have on my home computer) gives additional option.

Submit and schedule submission: The Submit button.

What else?

Anything else?

Comment

Working...

]]>