title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't Get Started with Music Converter. Basic Instructions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • becket
    • Jun 2012

Can't Get Started with Music Converter. Basic Instructions?

I have been ripping my CD collection to flac. Now I want to convert some wav files to flac. However, I cannot get music converter to work. The program opens and allows me to select music files but right clicking does not open any dialogue box or indicate any next step. I have clicked the "convert to on right click" box in the setup configuration. Please advise what I can do to get started. Is there a basic set of instructions available? I will appreciate any help you are able to provide.

Edited to add: With a bit of embarrassment I must confess that I failed to click on the "select" option in order to open the Music Converter dialogue box. So now I can access it and convert the files. However, I still need help understanding the configuration settings and options available in making the conversions. If there are instructions on this I would really like to read and understand them. Obviously I am a beginner and therefore need basic information. The basic mistake I made in trying to use Music Converter is sufficient evidence of that. I apologize for my mistake.
    Last edited by becket; 07-22-2012, 02:34 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can't Get Started with Music Converter. Basic Instructions?

Converting Lossless (wave) to Lossless (Flac) you should not have to set any options.

Use the program Batch Converter to convert whole folders in one go.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• shael
      Banned
      • Aug 2012

Re: Can't Get Started with Music Converter. Basic Instructions?

Thanks spoon I was feeling the problem.

Comment

Working...

]]>