title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to override the re-ripping function on certain CDs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • altusliceor
    • Jun 2012

How to override the re-ripping function on certain CDs

I have been ripping a large batch of CDs and one or two contain errors which dbpoweramp trys to overcome by re-ripping a number of frames. Sometimes the number of frames be re-ripped runs into thousands and some CDs are taking ages to go through this routine. Is there any way of overriding this function on specific discs and simply accepting less accurate rips? I thought there was a function, possibly in Power Pack, which allowed this facility to be turned off but I cannot find it anywhere. At the moment I am having to abort the rips entirely rather than let it runs for hours on end.

I have just installed dbpoweramp Reference 14.2 onto a new PC after my old PC packed up. I believe the problem may be something to do with Power Pack not being installed or reactivated - I installed Reference 14.2 using the original licence key from the defunct machine. Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix the problem?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How to override the re-ripping function on certain CDs

CD Ripper >> Options >> Secure Settings >>

Abort Section

you can abort the rip if it takes too long or too many frames.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• altusliceor
      • Jun 2012

Re: How to override the re-ripping function on certain CDs

Thanks. It's a great product, by the way.

Comment

Working...

]]>