title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multi Encoder Error Please Help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhuffav8
    • Mar 2012

Multi Encoder Error Please Help

I am trying to begin the ripping process and I Keep receiving this error. I assume something is not transmitting properly to my MiniMac. Do I need to have a physical connection from my PC to my Mac or Can I just transmit the data through my wireless network. Please Help...

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 1' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\01 Eric Clapton - Danger.IGNORE'
    Aiff: Error failed to create output file. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 2' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\02 Eric Clapton - Heads in Georgia.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 3' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\03 Eric Clapton - Missing Person.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 4' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\04 Eric Clapton - When This War Is Over.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 5' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\05 Eric Clapton - Sporting Life Blues.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 6' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\06 Eric Clapton - Dead End Road.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 7' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\07 Eric Clapton - It's Easy.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 8' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\08 Eric Clapton - Hard to Thrill.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 9' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\09 Eric Clapton - Anyway the Wind Blows.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 10' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\10 Eric Clapton - Three Little Girls.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 11' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\11 Eric Clapton - Don't Cry Sister.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 12' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\12 Eric Clapton - Last Will and Testament.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 13' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\13 Eric Clapton - Who Am I Telling You¿.IGNORE'

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 14' to 'C:\Users\HUFF\Music\J.J. Cale\The Road to Escondido\14 Eric Clapton - Ride the River.IGNORE'
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Multi Encoder Error Please Help

Wireless would be too slow, the error is likely because you have selected a network share but do not have write permissions.

You are best ripping to your local Music Folder, once you have done a bunch of discs then copy and past the album folders across.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>