title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

where is a summary of how to read the ripping reports (secure, insecure, accurate..)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audiojim
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2012

where is a summary of how to read the ripping reports (secure, insecure, accurate..)

Surely there must be a summary somewhere of what the ripping reports mean -- secure, insecure, accurate, confidence level, etc. I have seen a few threads asking peices of this but nothing simply listing a guide to how to read the report. Someone referred to some "help" section installed with the program but I couldn't find it.

thanks
  • Tig
    • Jan 2010

Re: where is a summary of how to read the ripping reports (secure, insecure, accurate

The help files installed with dBpoweramp are in your Windows Start menu. Click Start (the windows button) then scroll down to dBpoweramp. There's a subfolder called "Help" then select "dBpoweramp Music Converter Help". It will load up a local HTML file in your web browser. On that page, click on the "CD Ripper" link to see a description of what the various rip status messages mean.

Hope this helps

Comment

• audiojim
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2012

Re: where is a summary of how to read the ripping reports (secure, insecure, accurate

Thanks but on the two different computers where I have downloaded this in the Start menu I see three seperate things, not a main heading called dbpoweramp. The three listings , which are seperate, not under one heading, are db ripper, db converter, and db batch converter.

is there some place on the website to find/get this help file>? thanks

Comment

• audiojim
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Jan 2012

Is is possible that the HELP file is only available if you download for purchase ? (I plan to purchase but I'm still wary since last time I tried this a few months ago it crashed my computer repeatedly; now I have bought an external drive for ripping in hopes of avoiding that problem, but still I'd like to see if this works for me before I buy)

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Start >> Programs >> dBpoweramp Music Converter >> Help
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>