title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter request

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madbrit
    • Jan 2012

Batch Converter request

I use the Batch Converter to convert mp3 files for burning to a data file cd to play in my car.

Problem I have is how do I know what bit rate to convert the files to, so they fit on one 700MB CD.

I notice at the bottom of the file selection page list that it shows the file size in MB before converting.

Is it possible on the next update, to put the total playing time as well, or better still in the final bit rate selection window, to put what the estimated file size will be AFTER BURNING when a given bit rate is selected.

or even better to have the option to auto select the bit rate to fit 1 CD

At the moment I copy all the MP3 files to one directory and windows will tell me the total playing time, or i just add up each directory (bit time consuming)

I have written a small program to estimate the total file size after converting at any given bit rate, but i still need to know the total playing time to convert it.

Before people start saying the lower the bit rate the lower the quality , I know but would be nice to have the option.

Would be a great addition I think and make a great program even better

Would be nice to hear what other people think

Regards

MaDBriT
    Last edited by madbrit; 01-09-2012, 11:27 PM. Reason: typing error
Working...

]]>