title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Exporting album art from mp3 to [filename].jpg WITHOUT needing to convert mp3 files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisCTR
    • Dec 2011

Exporting album art from mp3 to [filename].jpg WITHOUT needing to convert mp3 files

I have a bunch of mp3s that I would like to extract the album art from each mp3 and have it saved as its "[filename].jpg". However, I DO NOT need to convert the mp3s to another bit rate. I *ONLY* want to extract the album art images from each mp3. Can this be done? I did not see such a function to do this alone. Otherwise, I would like to provide a suggestion to do this. When I saw this feature that I can extract the embedded album art from each mp3 to "[filename].jpg" I was SO HAPPY! However, I do not need to change the bit rate for each mp3. How can I go about doing this or must I just put in a suggestion for a future upgrade of dbPowerAmp?
  • BrodyBoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2011

Re: Exporting album art from mp3 to [filename].jpg WITHOUT needing to convert mp3 fil

Don't do an audio conversion....just an IDTag update, and use the DSP that you mentioned.

Comment

• Wayne
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Aug 2002

Re: Exporting album art from mp3 to [filename].jpg WITHOUT needing to convert mp3 fil

The ID TAG Update codec can export the album art without the need to use a DSP effect.

Comment

Working...

]]>