title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Detecting Gaps

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChadMd
    • Jul 2011

Detecting Gaps

Hallo,
    I have bought dBpoweramp Reference R14 recently and have a question about Gap detection. I have read that dBpoweramp has a gap detection function but where is it and can I append gaps to the next track instead of append gaps to previous track like with EAC??

So the point I ask this question is because I have tried to rip the Bob Dylan - Live 1966 CD and there should be the gaps appended to the next track - especially on Disc Two with the last track where he says ''you are a ...''

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

chadmd
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Detecting Gaps

> can I append gaps to the next track instead of append gaps to previous track like with EAC??

This is not possible. dBpoweramp can detect the gaps, if you right click on a column you can turn that feature on.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• overlock
      • Jul 2011

anybody know.......

when I'm ripping, do I need to turn the "gaps" function on (by right clicking and adding the column) in order for the gaps to be added to the end of the preceeding files? Or is this info added automatically and the "display pre song gaps" column just displays the info?

I am not using the remove silence DSP.

thanks!

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Gaps are always added to the end of files.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• overlock
          • Jul 2011

Thanks very much Spoon.

Comment

Working...

]]>