title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error converting FLAC to Apple Lossless (FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GeoffPS
    • Jun 2011

Error converting FLAC to Apple Lossless (FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME)

Hello,
    I am a beginner in using dbpoweramp, and new to this forum too.
    Please excuse if this is a dim-witted question, or if the format is a bit basic:-
    I have 26 files (.flac) that I want to convert into Apple Lossless format (.m4a).
    Using the MusicConverter (latest version) I have successfully converted 24 of these files, but it fails to convert two of them. I tried converting these two again individually, but the same error message appeared:-
    Error converting to Apple Lossless, <filename>.flac to <filename>.m4a Encountered FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME in FLAC File <filename>.flac
    (It works its way through about 40%, then looks like it had a problem reading the input FLAC file)

I tried re-downloading the files from the website where I bought them, but that didn't make any difference.
    Also tried the "Test Conversion" option, but encountered the same problem (FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME).

Has anyone encounterd this problem or have any suggestions on what to do about it?
    Regards
    GeoffPS
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Error converting FLAC to Apple Lossless (FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME)

This error shows if the FLAC file is corrupted, it could be they are corrupted on the site where you are downloading from, ask the site to check those files over.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• GeoffPS
      • Jun 2011

Re: Error converting FLAC to Apple Lossless (FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME)

Thanks for that advice. I will follow it up...
      Regards,

Comment

Working...

]]>