title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dMC with MP4 codec.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Akegata
    • May 2003

dMC with MP4 codec.

I'm having problems with the MP4 codec. When I right-click on an MP4-file I don't get the dMC options I get when I do the same on an MP3-file. In fact, none of those options appear. I have installed dMC r10 beta 6, Power Pack r3 and b3 of the mp4 codec. I think I had the same things installed when I used XP (installed 2k a few days ago), and it worked back then, but not now.
    Any suggestions?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Try reinstalling the mp4 codec.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Akegata
      • May 2003

I've already tried that (a dozen times or so).

I did however try to install r9 of dMC now...which solved the problem, even when I installed r10 over r9. Maybe I'm the only one getting this problem, but then again, maybe not. Seems like something you would want to try on a fresh install of win2k anyways.

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: dMC with MP4 codec.

Originally posted by Akegata
        I'm having problems with the MP4 codec. When I right-click on an MP4-file I don't get the dMC options I get when I do the same on an MP3-file. In fact, none of those options appear. I have installed dMC r10 beta 6, Power Pack r3 and b3 of the mp4 codec. I think I had the same things installed when I used XP (installed 2k a few days ago), and it worked back then, but not now.
        Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...

]]>