title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Index Issue?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ctouhey
    • Feb 2010

Index Issue?

This could be Asset UPnP or it could be Denon. I posted in the AVS forums regarding the Denon, have unplugged/reset it, etc. Still have the same problem, so now will ask about Asset.

I used dbpoweramp to rip about 30 or so CDs to FLAC. I have a hardwired connection from my PC to the Denon AVP A1HDCI. It's media server feature worked flawlessly. I could see all the albums, sort however, select an album, play all tracks in order or select tracks, etc.

I then ripped some more CDs - about 300-400. The issue is that I can't select a particular album track successfully. All the albums display correctly, I can seek by artist or album, etc. When I select an album, you never know which track will play. (Previously, it always begin with the first track on the album.) And, it may just keep repeating the same track. I can select another track to play, but it might just play any of them. (It does stay on the correct album.)

Other AVP owners have much larger libraries and don't have this issue. I uninstalled Asset and reinstalled, let it reindex, etc. Same issue with the inability to accurately select a track.

Any ideas appreciated.

Chris
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Index Issue?

Sounds more like an issue with the player rather than the server, the server presents files to play, if it shows the files there should be no issue in playing said file.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>