title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Automatic Upgrade for registered users to R14

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatT
    • Jan 2011

Automatic Upgrade for registered users to R14

Hi Folks

I have been a user of dBpoweramp Reference version I can use my order number to find the download file for R14 but when it is installed it will not connect to the meta data sites. Hovering over the Meta Data brings up a warning that dBpower reference is required.

Please can you advise what I have done wrong or is there a glitch in your server. I used to get Meta data prior to the upgrade.

I have uninstalled dBpoweramp using the 'start programs' wizard and reinstalled with no change to that described. I am using Win7 64 bit operating system and the links to your site in the dBpoweramp configuration work.

Help needed - regards Pat
    Last edited by PatT; 01-27-2011, 02:38 PM. Reason: Added used to get meta data
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Automatic Upgrade for registered users to R14

Previously you would purchase metadata for $5 each year, with R14 that has changed to a one off license, which is supplied either with R14 Reference, or if you wish to stay with the power pack can be added here:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>