title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: [ID Tag Update] Problems with setting Rating

[ID Tag Update] Problems with setting Rating

I'm trying to use the batch converter to add Rating tags to my files that don't have one, and for those that do, update them to a standard value as a starting point for applying my own ratings. I selected [ID Tag Update] and was using either the addition and/or manipulation tabs as appropriate to add Rating if not present, and update it to a specific value if present. In either case, the resulting value is ALWAYS 2.5.

So If I do something like this:

IF Rating=4
    SET Rating=5

The result is that the Rating tag's value is 2.5.

Likewise if I try to add Rating with a value of 5 for files that don't have it, The tag is added, but but the value is always 2.5.

It doesn't matter what I use as the SET value or the new value, I always get 2.5. as the result.

I have release 3 of the [ID Tag Update] codec installed, and version 14 of dbPoweramp reference.

Administrator

Re: [ID Tag Update] Problems with setting Rating

Internally the rating scale is 10

Re: [ID Tag Update] Problems with setting Rating

Thanks. I actually guessed that, and tried it. But I did it wrong. I had the set portion to 10, but not the test if Rating= portion on the manipulation. And I must have not tested it on the Add.