title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Advanced options view windows explore columns greyed out

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sossity
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2010

Advanced options view windows explore columns greyed out

I went through the configuration settings, & notice on the advanced tab of windows explore view columns, it is grayed out & I cannot check it off.

I have just bought/upgraded to the registered reference 14 version, with dsp effects 7

I am using this on a mac running parallels 5.0 with windows 7 professional virtual machine.

I would like to be able to see upc code,disc id, year genre info etc when I hover my mouse over individual songs in windows explore, so I know the meta data I enter in the CD ripper is sticking. right now when I hold the mouse over a song in windows, I see genre, year title album, & the rest just shows some string of nonsense with a percentage sign.

I asked this before in another section, but all I got was someone's spam advertisement as a reply.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Advanced options view windows explore columns greyed out

Same question answered here:

dMC v.14 XP Pro SP3 I wiped my HD and reinstalled everything. I'm sure I used to have 'composer' listed as one of the Standard Columns in "Windows Explorer Columns" when I clicked the "Advanced" button that's to the right of the "Enable Explorer Columns (Windows XP)" checkbox under the

and here:

When I viwed my converted albums, in windows explore on xp, I would see some info about each track, like UPC code, but in windows 7 I do not see it. I am not sure if anybody would know here. I also use mp3 tag to adjust edit the meta data.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>