title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Issues with Oppo streaming

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeBroesel
    • Dec 2008

Re: Issues with Oppo streaming

Originally posted by Spoon
    Joe,

Is that KinskyDesktop?
    Yes. It's a bit tricky, to make a screenshot of Kinksy Desktop, but it works, once you find out, how to do it.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

There was an older version of Asset v3 beta which did not sort these correctly, but the latest should do, so uninstall the old beta and install latest.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Blue Dude
        • Jun 2010

I take it you won't be able to modify the sort algorithm with a derived value for TOTALDISCS if the tag isn't present? Too bad.

If you can't do that, what about making playlist folder assignments recursive? I already have correctly sorted m3u playlists but it's cumbersome to designate each folder as a playlist folder.

Any ideas about the weird characters at the end of track titles?

Comment

• JoeBroesel
          • Dec 2008

There was an older version of Asset v3 beta which did not sort these correctly, but the latest should do, so uninstall the old beta and install latest.

Hi,
          with the beta from today the problem is not solved.

J.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Joe,

Which version of Windows is Asset Running on? (I will ask you to send me your database so I can recreate).
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Blue Dude
              • Jun 2010

OK, so I retagged some multi disc albums with the TOTALDISCS tag. And it still doesn't seem to work correctly. If I choose the "show as Album, disc x" option, it does correctly distinguish each disc as a separate album, but I don't want to break out each disc as a separate album. Each disc is from the same album and tagged that way. I would like to list the album in disc order: disc 1, track 1; disc 1, track 2; ...; disc 2, track 1; etc. Instead, it lists disc 1, track 1; disc 2, track 1; disc 1, track 2; etc. The list order is not affected by the "show as [disc][track][title]" setting.

And yes, Asset Control lists them the same way, so it's not an Oppo thing. Can you help?

Comment

• JoeBroesel
                • Dec 2008

Joe,

Which version of Windows is Asset Running on? (I will ask you to send me your database so I can recreate).
                Hi Spoon,
                Windows Home Server, SP2 on a Fujitsu Scaleo, the newest Beta, and a deleted and freshly built uMediaLibrary.
                The problem persists (browse by folder).

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

Joe,

The problem (I think) is because you are using folder and filename browsing, folders are not albums (even though you are using a folder to contain an album), as such KD has no conception of the tracks being an album and using the track number. The track names are taken from the filename.
                  Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
                    Administrator
                    • Apr 2002

Blue,

Just tried in the latest Asset V3 and it seems to correctly put Disc. Track Title if that option is selected in the configuration.
                    Spoon
                    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>