title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Auto Duplicate Artist & Album Folders?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3ME
    • Jan 2009

Auto Duplicate Artist & Album Folders?

I'm converting about 300 FLAC Albums to ALAC. Ideally I'd like to have the Artist & Album folders duplicated and ALAC files kept within, separately from the FLACs. Is this possible? Right now it's converting the files but not recreating any of the folders.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Auto Duplicate Artist & Album Folders?

You can use the dynamic naming option to create which ever folders you wish, if you post an example source path and the path you want for alac I can help.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• 3ME
      • Jan 2009

Oh, ok... seems pretty straight forward. I set up a path to an ALAC folder and checked the Dynamic option. So far it has put everything in the ALAC folder.

I would like an Album>Artist>file with "track number>Title" folder layout. I tried this: [artist]\[album]\[track (number sign)]>- [title]. Track number didn't work. What is the code to get it to place track numbers?

Also, will this string work for "Various" category folder layouts as well?
      Last edited by 3ME; 05-25-2010, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

[artist]\[album]\[track] - [title]

If the artist was tagged with an album artist of Various the above would work, if not you need:

[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][]
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>