title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

missing tracks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • musicmatters
    • Mar 2010

missing tracks

Hi

This is the 1st CD I've had problems like this with where the CD read doesn't detect all of the tracks. The last two are not detected using Secure Rip. If I change the settings to use "Defective by Design" then it does seem to pick the last 2 tracks up but combines these (track 10 & 11) with track 9 as one long track. Are there any settings I can change that will detect things correctly. It currently shows as "Not in AccurateRip" but not sure if that is because the CD read isn't recognising the CD fully.

I have tried the CD in the car and it does recognise all 11 tracks like that.

Any help appreciated.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: missing tracks

Is the CD copy protected?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• musicmatters
      • Mar 2010

Hi Spoon

It does say something about copy control on the cover, www.bmg-copycontrol.info . Has ticks next to playing on home audio and on pc though.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It is copy protected, so ripping as you are is the best you can get. The ticks next to playing on PC relate only to using their own program from the CD to play the audio, not rip it.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>