title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to download 13.4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smcpoland
    • Apr 2006

Unable to download 13.4

Hi,

I'm a registered member of 13.2 and want to update to 13.4. I click on the DBPA Configuation -> Check updates-> Install 13.4.

The web page opens and I enter my registration number and enter the two CAPTCHA words. All I get is my email address. No link to actually download the software.

Help required...

Thanks in advance,
    With kindest regards

Sean
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Unable to download 13.4

Please email your order number:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DirtyYaggy
      • Mar 2010

Hello Spoon. Just upgraded to v13.4 on Vista Ultimate. Since the installation, I've been having 2 specific problems:

In the "Style" ID tag, even when there are multiple entries retrieved from AMG, all I see is the first one. For example, "Soundtracks; Classical; Organ" would show up as "Soundtracks" only. Upon converting the semi-colons to commas, I saw that the problem was resolved. This doesn't happen with any other ID tags. Why is this so? Also, in the pop-up info, I see a %1... at the bottom. What is that? It has never appeared before. Even my earlier rips done on a system with WinXP are showing the data in the "Style" ID tag truncated.

Second, the CD ripper is taking a lot of time to start-up, sometimes nearly as long as 2 minutes.

Thanks in advance.
      Last edited by DirtyYaggy; 03-23-2010, 07:22 PM. Reason: Added content

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The %1 is a limitation from Vista which limits the popup info.

Which audio format are you using? the style tag might not allow multiples.

If you have ripped to a network path then that path is not available it can delay startup.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DirtyYaggy
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Spoon
          The %1 is a limitation from Vista which limits the popup info.

Which audio format are you using? the style tag might not allow multiples.

If you have ripped to a network path then that path is not available it can delay startup.
          Thanks for the response. I was guessing %1 must be a Vista problem. I am thinking of upgrading to Win 7. I tried viewing the pop-up on a Win 7 system, and it behaves in the same fashion.

Audio format I am using is WMA Lossless. Style tag has always worked with this format. Nearly all my 4000 CDs are ripped in WMA and I haven't had this problem before.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Microsoft do not allow multiple styles to be stored in WMA
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>