title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

no metadata

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sossity
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2010

no metadata

I have been using dbpoweramp for a bout a month, & about 2 weeks ago, purchased the program, & just recently downloaded the new DSP settings beta R6, now there is no meta data at all whenever I insert a CD.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: no metadata

Try disabling your security software as a test, DSP effects would not stop metadata from being retrieved.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• drumjed
      • Jul 2009

I am also having this issue. It just started happening in the last few days.

When I insert a CD, all of the various fields populate including rating info and album art. But when I open up the Perfectmeta match screen, no data is listed for any of the four sources.

I'm using Music Converter 13.4 Beta and have 60 days left on my Perfectmeta subscription. I've disabled my security software and tested again with no change.

Any suggestions?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Album art has to come from AMG, GD3 or the cache. If the cache then the page would not show any, try inserting a CD which has not be inserted before.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• drumjed
          • Jul 2009

I've now tested a CD that had not been previously inserted and the data did populate, including album art. The composer details are also populated so the data is obviously feeding through from somewhere, but I can't identify the source because the Perfectmeta Review details are still blank for each respective source.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Is the perfect meta option checked?
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• drumjed
              • Jul 2009

It sure wasn't!

I must have had an errant click and accidentally unchecked it. Don't know how I missed this in my own troubleshooting. Everything's good now.

Spoon, I really appreciate all of the help that you provide to everybody out here. These tools are wonderful and your support is second to none.

Comment

Working...

]]>