title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

"save to" in ripper is greyed out (reg version

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wanttono
    • Jan 2010

"save to" in ripper is greyed out (reg version

Hi all
    long time user first time writer .. new w7 install and reinstalled db ripper writer converter tags with newest version .. i rip a cda into a cda and i can't direct the "save to"directory it is greyed out
    I figure it is a simple click somewhere but havent found it

using your search/ "save to" greyed out/ came up with only 2 results ..neither correct

thanks
    Frank
  • wanttono
    • Jan 2010

Re: "save to" in ripper is greyed out FIXED

I got it guys .. thanks for reading
    my numerous attempts to install must have left a bad/incorrect files in windows
    i uninstalled everything and reedited it ..

reinstall almost ok i lost my cda functions .. another post in another forum

thanks again

Comment

• wanttono
      • Jan 2010

Re: "save to" in ripper is greyed out more problems

I am about to put this program up for sale on ebay I am getting very tired of having to screw around with it ... ... For me it is NOT user friendly ..

I got the "save to" directory set for MY choice of folders then it greyed out again
      I dont want the greyed out effect , I want to redirect my" save to " with minimal problems.... and not have to DIG through all of the settings to figure out how to fix it

more problem to but that is the other post

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Re: "save to" in ripper is greyed out more problems

It would only grey out, if you select a codec such as a utility codec, or 'Test Conversion'. Post a screen shot of CD Ripper please.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• wanttono
          • Jan 2010

Re: "save to" in ripper is greyed out (reg version

Here is your screenshot
          note my other problem may be influenced by each other

[IMG]C:\Users\Frank\Desktop[/IMG] in case this didnt work here is another

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Re: "save to" in ripper is greyed out (reg version

This thread is closed, it is duplicated on this thread, please post to this thread:

Hi i am trying to rip from cda to cda .. updated reference / new license but i dont have the option for cda .. simple fix i know but search function gave 6 pages of nothing i found updated all db programs any ideas thanks new install in w7
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>