title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper, rip to multiple formats at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flips
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2006

CD Ripper, rip to multiple formats at the same time?

Hi!
    Sorry if this has been asked a lot before. I am wondering if it's possible/easy to rip to two different format in the same go?

I think I did this with Max (for Mac OSX), but dBPowerAMP CD Ripper is by far the best and my favorite, and there's so many (for me) still unexplored possibilities, so I thought, I'd just ask ...

(I would like to have AAC 350 for my hifi need and AAC 128 kbps for my mobile music players.)

--
    flips
  • bhoar
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2006

Re: CD Ripper, rip to multiple formats at the same time?

Yes, download the multi encoder from this page and then configure it:

-brendan

Comment

• flips
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2006

Great, thanks!
      I guess it uses one core for each encoder now. (Instead of using the other CPU for ripping the next track ...)

Comment

• flips
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Jan 2006

BTW: In the Multi Encoder, The "Multi CPU" text (by the checkbox) looks kinda weird here. It looks like it's word wrapped with the U pushed to the next line, so I just see the bottom of the first text, and the top of the U.

(I'm currently running this on a 1024x768 resolution ... It's all virtualized, and will stay that way until a Mac or Linux version of dMC surfaces. Running it in Wine doesn't work for CD Ripper, it hangs when I choose ASPI, and detects no CD/DVD drive with the other choices, tested in Crossover 6.x, 7.x and 8.x ... )

Comment

Working...

]]>