title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Hardware, Album Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clippertm
    • May 2009

Hardware, Album Art

Dear All,

I am new to the software.

Is it possible to save the album art from the perfectmeta databases as a jpeg/png file ?

I have seen those useful ranking for the drives, but I still wonder what would be the best drive to purchase: C2, caching etc. all those important features support. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Hardware, Album Art

There is an option (on by default) to export album art to folder.jpg
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• clippertm
      • May 2009

Hi Spoon,

Thank you for your reply.

Do you have any advice on which drive I should purchase to get the best accuracy and make the most of dbpoweramp's features?

Many thanks,

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

See:

<< RESULTs for 2011: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=23074 >> AccurateRip collects data from all drives, normally this is only used to verify a disc is accurate, but can be reversed to calculate which drives are the most accurate (as measured by lowest % inaccurate tracks). This test was previously
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• clippertm
          • May 2009

Hi Spoon,

Thank you for your reply.

I have seen this list, but it does not say, for example, if the drives correctly support C2 etc.

Plextor seems to get high accuracy ratings in general, can you, or anyone recommend me a Plextor drive that correctly support all the options (accurate stream, cache, C2 etc.) ?

Also, I find tagging each ripped file with the same album art a bit redundant. Do you know of any alternative supported by most common media players (like use a cover.png in the files' folder etc.)?

Many thanks,

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

Most players will read a folder.jpg in the folder with the audio.

Comment

Working...

]]>