title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

"Track x of y" and "Disc x of y" not added.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deemacgee
    • Aug 2008

"Track x of y" and "Disc x of y" not added.

Hi all,

I purchased dBpoweramp R13 about a month ago, and gleefully installed it over the top of my existing demo install... beautiful; upgraded to a quad-core device last week and I couldn't be happier with the speed, performance... gush gush gush...

...but just the other day, I noticed the Track number without track count and Disc number without disc count settings are not being applied to the FLAC tags with dBpoweramp CD Ripper. I know this was working pre-purchased version; I made it a point to add Disc x of y data to the FLACs because I tend to buy Bonus Disc-type special editions and prefer to keep track of which... uhh... track came from where.

I've tweaked the settings back and forth, rebooted, reinstalled... but nothing's fixed it. Short of rebuilding the computer altogether, does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone seen this before? Is this a known bug? I gave the forums a quick scan but couldn't find an issue like this one anywhere.

TIA.

PS Praise be to illustrate for an awesome program.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: "Track x of y" and "Disc x of y" not added.

We switch the storage of Disc count and track count to different field (perhaps the player does not read that field), right click on a file and Edit tag, it should show disc x of y
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• deemacgee
      • Aug 2008

Re: "Track x of y" and "Disc x of y" not added.

Ah yes, I see now. I'm using Winamp (just upgraded to v5.541)...
      ...older FLACs have a tag reading:

TRACKNUMBER x/y

Newer ones have these:

TRACKNUMBER x
      TOTALTRACKS y

...which Winamp doesn't recognise.

Hmm.
      Will there be a patch/fix/update for this?
      Last edited by deemacgee; 08-24-2008, 08:18 AM. Reason: Clarity.

Comment

Working...

]]>