title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip 2 CDs at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • javajeff
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2006

Rip 2 CDs at the same time?

Are there any issues with ripping two CDs at the same time? I have two drives on one IDE cable. It seems to work fine. I am curious if anyone else does this.
    Last edited by javajeff; 07-05-2008, 10:53 PM.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Rip 2 CDs at the same time?

Use the Batch Ripper (requires Reference) for the best results: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...6821#post66821

Comment

• javajeff
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by LtData
      (requires Reference)
      I don't understand what this Reference is. I bought the loaded Writer a few years ago that was bundled with the ripper, Power Pack & mp3 License, and everything.
      Last edited by javajeff; 07-06-2008, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Reference is a more advanced version of dMC that includes some extra features. See here for details: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/db-versions.htm.

However, since the CD writer now requires Reference, I'm not sure how your past purchase works in the current system, Spoon will have to answer that. Don't worry, you're still entitled to the CD writer and at least the PowerPack.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

CD Writer Fully loaded is now compatible with R13 and the latest CD Writer, but it is not the reference version.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>