title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No secure ripping in trial?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saint Russell
    • Jun 2008

No secure ripping in trial?

I just installed what is billed as "dBpoweramp Reference 21 days full functionality" (R13) but there is only the burst mode option. Is that by design, or is there something I need to set? Thanks for any help.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: No secure ripping in trial?

Set the account you are installing into Adminitrator, install, then set back to limited user.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Saint Russell
      • Jun 2008

I'm always logged in as Administrator. I removed dBpoweramp, ran your cleanup utility, rebooted, and reinstalled. Same result.

Comment

• bhoar
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Saint Russell
        I'm always logged in as Administrator. I removed dBpoweramp, ran your cleanup utility, rebooted, and reinstalled. Same result.
        In the CD Ripper, click Options ... what is listed as the Communication method near the bottom of the configuration panel?

-brendan

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

If you have previously tried an older version of dBpoweramp (perhaps R12) then the trial might be been used. Have a look in dBpoweramp Configuration, that will tell if the trial is running.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Saint Russell
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Spoon
            If you have previously tried an older version of dBpoweramp (perhaps R12) then the trial might be been used. Have a look in dBpoweramp Configuration, that will tell if the trial is running.
            I think you're right. I installed R12 without realizing that it lacked Rip as One, which is what I would use 100% of the time, so I never evaluated it.

Comment

Working...

]]>