title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

cd text

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beg
    • Oct 2007

cd text

Hello,

windows media player is showing song information (must be cd text) of a certain cd. dbpoweramp can not read that information too? If the cd is not found on the internet databases everything stays empty..

cheers,
    Bernhard
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: cd text

Drop arrow next to Meta data and check on CD-Text.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• sour_apple
      • Feb 2008

i have the same problem... and i checked on CD-Text but it still does not work... i tried refreshing and reloading and pushing the meta button and even checking all the things on meta but still doesnt work.... but windows media player reads the song titles fine in like half a second... :S

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Are you 100% WMP is not getting that CD from the Internet or one of its caches?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• sour_apple
          • Feb 2008

you're right, i just checked on a computer that never played this CD before and had no internet connection on WMP and the cd titles were blank.....

This is actually disappointing as the CD is an original retail album... do all audio CD's have blank titles or is it just this one ?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

All online databases have blanks, install R13 (alpha) it can query 5 databases, if it is not in those...
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>